YOUR SINGLE-SOURCE SOLUTION
Land development and Infrastructure encompasses a diverse subset of technical specialties, including:
- Surveying, mapping, and photogrammetry – responsible for the precise measurement of the Earth’s surface.
- Community and urban planning – evaluates social, economic, and environmental factors as they pertain to land development.
- Construction engineering – oversees, inspects, and manages construction.
- Environmental engineering – concerned with human health and ecological balance.
- Water resources engineering – specializes in the physical control of water and water quality.
- Transportation engineering – concerned with the safe and efficient movement of people, vehicles, and goods.
At Lutjen, we’ve brought all of these specialties together under one roof to provide you a complete package of services. As your single-source solution for all your land development and infrastructure needs, Lutjen saves you valuable time, energy, and money. When you work with Lutjen, you eliminate not only the need to coordinate numerous consultants, but also the expense of multiple overhead costs. Additionally, our multidisciplinary team approach simplifies communication and coordination, enabling us to expedite the design process.
With Lutjen on your team, you can be assured that every aspect of your project comes together into a seamless, cohesive design.